63rd Annual Education ConferenceGrowing Leaders, Driving Change
Sept 18, 2018 Pre-Conference only $45.00 to attend
Sept 19-21, 2018 AEC
** if you are a current CEHA member you will need to sign in to receive the member rate**
The mission of the Annual Education Conference is to provide high quality education opportunities while creating an environment that will develop, connect and build relationships between those who work collaboratively in the diverse sectors of environmental health.
Become a member today and save on registration
Book your Hotel Room
Fort Collins Marriott
350 E Horsetooth Rd
Fort Collins, CO 80525
$145.00 per night
Book your group rate for CEHA 63rd Annual Conference
&109.00 per night
Book your government rate for CEHA 63rd Annual Conference Government
CEHA AEC Preconference is Tuesday, September 18. It is an additional $45.00 to attend. Emergency Preparedness Tabletop Exercise
City of Fort Collins Innovative
Air and Waste Project Tours
3:00pm-5:30pm, Thursday 9/20
LIMITED to 25 Participants
***Registration is on the AEC registration form
Join us for an exciting tour during last two sessions of the Air and Waste Track! Tour participants will meet in the conference hotel lobby during the afternoon break on Thursday and will depart promptly at 3:00 PM.
- Ozone Garden and Monitoring Station Tour (3:15pm-4:15pm)
- Tour Guide: Cassie Archuleta, City of Fort Collins, and Jonathan Furst, Air Resource Specialists
- Tour Description: The Gardens on Spring Creek highlight an ozone garden and monitoring station which has been installed as part of a gardens expansion project. The monitoring site was designed based on EPA’s Village Green Project, with low cost solar-powered monitoring equipment built into a bench along with educational material about ozone and air quality. The site will also include bio-indicator plants, and information about the effect of high ozone on ecosystems.
- Timberline Recycling Center (4:30pm-5:15pm)
- Tour Guide: Maureen McCarthy
- Tour Description: After touring the City-run Timberline Recycling Center, you will know what/where/how/why the materials you put in the bins (at the center and at your home) are or are not recyclable! Exploring the Hard-to-Recycle Materials Yard will also be included.
Colorado weather is unpredictable and you will be outside for the entire tour, so please dress accordingly. Wear comfortable shoes and bring a water bottle. Transportation will not be provided so we will be carpooling to the sites. The tour is capped at 25 participants.
To View the Online Schedule: https://www2.eventsxd.com/event/5100/growingleadersdrivingchange/home